I’m over on Glitter Guide styling this beautiful Donna Morgan Sequin Jumpsuit 3 different ways – perfect for your next holiday party! I can’t say how much I LOVE this jumpsuit – it’s so pretty AND comfortable – win, win!
Whether you’re in a time crunch or not sure how glam up a look, I have some fail-safe options I always go for when dressing up for the holidays – or any party for that matter! They’re easy, quick & don’t cost a fortune. Have a few of these items in your back pocket and you’ll be looking fabulous for any occasion…
1. A red lip – a red lip always adds a pop of color and instant glamour. Put a tube in your purse before you leave the house and swipe it on for party time. I opt for Revlon Certainly Red.
2. Belt it – whether you’re wearing a skirt, pants or a dress, adding a metallic or printed belt instantly gives your outfit a little something extra!
3. Pearls – whether they be real or fake, a set of pearl earring and a necklace are always a chic option for the holidays. If I can’t decide what earrings would go best with an outfit – I always opt for my pearl earrings – and they’re from Forever 21!
4. Cat eye – another of my beauty favorites and an easy way to amp up your makeup look. I use a felt tip liquid liner by L’Oreal.
5. Vintage brooches – I’m a sucker for vintage brooches. They’re easy to stash in your purse and add to your blazer, sweater, dress or even bobby pin into your hair!
6. Just add heels – I think this is fairly obvious. No need for showy heels though – a classic black pump always does the trick!
7. Embellished headband – I don’t really wear headbands (anymore) but I like to have one around if I’m running late to a holiday party and my hair just isn’t cooperating. If you can’t wear an embellished headband during the holidays – when can you?
8. Cocktail ring – I love a pretty cocktail ring, but usually only wear them when I’m going to a party. I think it’s all in the name but when you’re holding a drink at a party, that ring will certainly catch people’s eyes!
9. A sparkly clutch/purse – You don’t need a ton of fancy purses or clutches – just one will do! You’ll often see me wearing the same sparkly purse over and over and that’s because I find it just goes with everything.
Hope you liked my quick styling tips for the holidays! Thanks for stopping by!