…and just like that, it’s December! Why is Christmas, like, tomorrow already? Craziness! This holiday season is going to be different for me for a variety of reasons, but it’s still going to be super special. It’s my first Christmas as a married woman and although I will not be heading back east like I normally do, Chris and I will finally get to spend our Christmas together (yay)! We will be here celebrating with my California family – I’ve decided I’m not in love with the word “in-laws” – I like California family better! Then, on New Year’s Eve, Chris’ sister is getting married in Ojai and it’s going to a beautiful and fun, family affaire and the perfect way to ring in the new year!
I have a feeling this month is going to fly by even faster than last month (my friendsgiving did not end up coming to fruition), but these things are on my to-do list:
- See the Newport Boat Parade
- Take a walk around Balboa Island to see all the festive houses!
- Go to the Laguna Beach Sawdust Winter Festival
- Have my girlfriends over to Laguna for festive drinks (and/or) meet out somewhere for drinks – we’re all so busy!
- Have fires in our fireplace and perfect my mulled wine recipe (my first attempt this past weekend was just ehhh)
- I’m also going to make a lot more of THIS “christmas crack” recipe! I’ve tried several gluten free versions but using Mary’s Gone crackers are by far the best and were the biggest hit this Thanksgiving! Yum!
What’s on your list of things to do this month?